Another busy week has left me behind on the Psalm 7 study. I’m hopefully going to get some writing done, but expect the next study to be up on Monday – it’s looking like I’m going to be out of town on Saturday.
On to the Links…
- I haven’t yet taken the opportunity to link to Pastor Christian Andrews’ blog, but he’s got some interesting content going on there. In addition to posting his Project 365 photos (which are always excellent) he writes his thoughts on the week’s Scripture lessons and anecdotes from his past, like this one.
- The authority of Scripture, simply and concisely put.
- It turns out that Martin Luther didn’t invent the doctrine of justification by grace alone, through faith alone. God did.
- Here’s another must read from Tullian Tchividjian’s blog.
- D.A. Carson brings us a little clarification on “hate the sin, love the sinner” via The Gospel-Driven Church.
- The writers at Grounded 3:17 continue to churn out excellent content. This affords me the opportunity to state the disclaimer that just because I’m not linking to an article from a blog does not necessarily mean I didn’t like that article. More often than not, I was just too busy on that particular day to read it. I only link to articles/posts that I have read entirely through.