Apparently, I need Renah Thompson to post more often at Ophelimos. She did an excellent job on the article, and it showed, because we had the most traffic here since the launch date.
The results are in from the poll last week, and an overwhelming majority of the four votes cast indicated they wanted to see a return to the longer, more in-depth posts that we featured on Psalms 1 & 2. I’m working on a slight adjustment to that format, as I have enjoyed doing the first impressions as a separate post.
As I think about adding more variety to the content here at Ophelimos, I’ve decided to put up a new poll this week. Any and all of your feedback is appreciated.
On to the Links…
- Over at I am an offering, Ryan Egan looks at the problem of forced creativity in the church.
- Here’s an interesting article about making sure we keep the first things first in our theology.
- What do Steve Jobs and Jesus Christ have in common? Mostly nothing, writes Michael Horton at Out Of The Horse’s Mouth.
- David French writes that the solution for reaching out to the poverty-stricken in our communities is the Gospel, not the social gospel. The last three paragraphs of the article are superb.
- A very amusing anecdote about roller coasters from Joshua Skogerboe, and how that has nothing to do with the way God works in our lives.